Friday, May 18, 2012

This is a Miracle Product

My mother looks great for her age. No seriously, ask anyone. She hardly has wrinkles and her skin is crystal clear, I've rarely seen a blemish on her face. I on the other hand, was not blessed with her beautiful skin. I probably definitely get it from my dad. Name an acne product or 3 step system and I've tried it with little to no results. After all the wasted money on products that do not work (for me anyways) I resorted to plain 70% isopropyl alcohol. This dried my face out like the Sahara desert, so I needed to find a good moisturizer and I've always been skeptical of moisturizers. My skin is still in that "yes I'm a twenty year old but I'll still break out in certain areas to make you look like a teenager even though I'll make you older in other parts of your face so don't put that shit on me I'll win" type stage, ya dig?

THIS PRODUCT:
Is basically the holy grail of skin products. Think of any skin problem in the world, Shea butter cures it.

Beauty Uses

I'm not sure if you can read the information from the picture, so I'll write it anyways.

"African Shea Butter is made from the nut of the African Shea Tree. It contains a rich amount of unremovable fatty acid which renders it far superior to Cocoa Butter. This fatty acid is crucial to rejuvenating and moisturizing the skin. Shea Butter provides all the essential vitamins needed to make skin look and feel smoother, softer and most importantly, healthier. Its therapeutic properties protect the skin from wind, cold, and sun and it helps heal wounds faster. Shea Butter fights the effects of aging and repairs rough, damaged skin. Usage includes:
  1. Treatment of dry skin, eczema, and minor burns.
  2. Pain relieft from swelling and swelling from arthritis
  3. Improves muscle relaxation and stiffness
  4. Sunscreen, due to its rich content of vitamins E&F
  5. Treats dark spots, skin discolorations, stretch marks, wrinkles and blemishes
  6. Massages, diaper rash, and as a hair conditioner. "


If you're still not convinced that this works, take my word for it.

When I bought this stuff from a health food store, I thought, you know what? I'm just gonna drown my face in this. I wasn't even nervous about how my skin might react. You know what happened when I woke up? Bada-bing, bada-boom! Skin as soft as a babies bottom and blemishes were either gone or 48934854398x smaller than they were the previous day. Seriously, I woke up in the morning and looked like I was glowing. I used to always buy really expensive eye creams and moisturizers thinking that I would wake up the next morning looking like one of those beautiful digitally altered models in the magazine ads. These synthetic products that much of the Western world spends so much money on actually suffocate the skin. The best remedies for any ailment will always be naturally derived from mother nature.

If you try Shea Butter on your face and/or body and like it, then play around with how much you use and when you use it. It is greasy so I wouldn't recommend using it in the daytime. Using it at night is great, but do it 30-45 minutes before you go to bed so it has time to absorb into your skin and not just rub off on your pillow.

After I tried it on my face I just let my hair soak in melted Shea Butter and rinsed it out. Shiner and softer than a unicorn's mane. I rubbed it on my hands, arms, legs, back, and stomach as well. Seriously, skin so soft and smooth I should belong in one of those Nivea or Jergens body lotion ads.


Shea Butter has changed the way I spend my money dollars on beauty products because it is literally all I have ever wanted. Riddle me another product that costs $6 and does all of those things? Shea Butter is pure magic. I hope you make a journey to a store near you and begin your partnership with the most majestic beauty product on the planet. One last word of advice, when you open the packaging, ignore the smell.

4 comments:

  1. This is amazing, so it doesn't clog your pores like the natural belief/fear of oils and butter?? How is that?? Well the results is all I need, Im really excited to go to the store and try it out. I can't believe its a 2 in 1 package deal, for the hair too! It doesn't linger in your hair or face, when in the morning you go to wash it out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya you would think that because it's so oily it would cause even more acne problems, but for some reason it doesn't. Some form of shea butter is in a lot of skin products. I've read that women in Africa use this all the time for their skin. Girls from their teens to women in their 60's have not a wrinkle, pore, or blemish. It's amazing. You can use this as a sunscreen as well and my mom even put it on her ankle that was hurting after a spin class. It made her feel better the next day.

    The first night I put some on my face I put too much so I had to wipe a little off with a cotton ball. The results were still noticeable. Just put a little bit on your face, body, and hair (wash it good out of your hair though or else it will be kinda greasy and smelly). Because it's so greasy it will feel really weird and probably like you put more on your skin than you intended too. Just let it soak in and watch the magic in the morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! How very relevant. I too was 20 at one point. Yet I believe butter belongs on toast. Not on face.

    ReplyDelete